|A․Preferential tariffs of the services rendered through AEB Mobile bank/ AEB Online system AEB Mobile bank / AEB Online system (hereinafter “System” 1||Resident||Non-resident and non RA citizen|
|1. AEB Mobile bank application download and service||Free of charge|
|2.Change of the system password||Free of charge|
|3.Transaction with plastic cards 2|
|3.1 Transfers from card accounts to the benefit of the customers of RA banks 5||Free of charge|
|3.2 Blocking of a card||Free of charge|
|3.3 Unblocking the card blocked through the system||Free of charge|
|3.4 "Transfer to the card”- the Banks cards||0.3%|
|3.5 "Transfer to the card” – to the cards of “Armenian Card” system member banks||0.5%|
|4. Transfers from bank accounts in USD and EUR within RA territory||Free of charge|
|5. The cost of a single SMS sent to confirm transactions||AMD 10|
|6. Opening of AMD accounts when providing AEB Mobile bank system for the customers not having current bank account||Free of charge|
|7. Unblocking of access to AEB Mobile bank/ AEB Online system||Free of charge|
|8. For classic deposit attracted from physical entities through AEB Mobile bank/ AEB Online system section IX “Term deposits” defines 6||interest rate higher by 0.25 point|
|9. Sending a new password via email||Free of charge|
|10. Sending a new password via email SMS||AMD 10|
|11. Service fee|
|11.1 Access to "Online bank" system for LE/PE customers without the security code 4||AMD 1000 monthly||AMD 2000 monthly|
|11.2 Access to the system with the security code upon LE/PE/I customers’ request –receipt of the code through the device. 3||Flat fee- AMD 10000 +1000 monthly||Flat fee – AMD 30000 +2000 monthly|
|11.3 Access to the system with the security code upon LE/PE/I customers’ request- receipt of the code via SMS* (without the device) 4||AMD 2000 monthly||AMD 4000 monthly|
|11.4 Access to the system with the security code upon LE/PE/I customers’ request – possibility to receive the code both via the device and SMS 3 և 4||Flat fee- AMD 10000 + AMD 2000 monthly||Flat fee- AMD 30000 + AMD 4000 monthly|
|12. Fee for the receipt of code with each additional device (LE/PE)||Flat fee- AMD 7500||Flat fee- AMD 20000|
|13. Change of LE/PE/I device in case of loss (damage) of the device *||AMD 10000||Flat fee –AMD 30000|
* The tariff includes VAT.
** In case of submitting an application for registration in the Mobile Banking / Online Banking electronic systems of "ARMECONOMBANK" OJSC, the opening of the above-mentioned account is established free of charge for individuals who do not have a current AMD bank account.
1 You can get acquainted with the tariffs on «III. TRANSFERS, «XII-1. EXTENSION AND SERVICE OF ARCA PLASTIC CARD, «XII-2. EXTENSION AND SERVICE OF MASTER CARDS, «XII-3. EXTENSION AND SERVICE OF VISA CARDS sections. All other tariffs are valid without any preferential terms.
2 To get acquainted with the complete tariffs for the provision and service of plastic cards, visit "XII-1. PROVISION AND SERVICE OF ARCA PLASTIC CARDS, "XII-2. PROVISION AND SERVICE OF MASTERCARD PLASTIC CARDS, "XII-3. PROVISION AND SERVICE OF VISA PLASTIC CARDS.
3 a/ In case of providing the customer with the device up to 25th of the accounting month, the fee is charged within the same month for one month, and in case of providing on 25th of the accounting month or later the fee will be charged within the following month for a month,
b/ In case of returning the device(s) to the bank up to the 5th working day of the accounting month the fee of the accounting month is not charge .
4 a/ In case of signing the application submitted for the use of the service up to the 25th of the accounting month the monthly fee is charged within the same month for a month, and in case of signing on 25th of the accounting month or later the fee will be charged within the following month for a month.
b/ In case of waiving the service by the 5th working day of the accounting month , the service fee of the month under review won’t be charged.
5 With the exception of MasterCard ARMEC's GOLD , MasterCard ARMEC's STANDARD and Visa Classic Plus card types. In compliance with the tariffs of XII-2 PROVISION AND SERVICE OF MASTERCARD PLASTIC CARDS, XII-3 PROVISION AND SERVICE OF VISA PLASTIC CARDS.
6 Get acquainted with the Bank’s tariffs on the section “IX Term deposits- Classic loan type”
Terms and conditions:
1․ The list of necessary documents :
- Identification document
- Application for the registration/service in Mobile Banking/Online Banking electronic system
- General Agreement on the rendering of banking services
- Notification on the terms and order of guaranteeing the recovery of the deposits placed with the Bank.
Depending on the various circumstances, additional documents and information may be required. (This is not included in the bulletin).
- The provision of the service is implemented by the Head Office and branches of ARMECONOMBANK OJSC .
- ATTENTION! YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION BY THE MEANS OF COMMUNICATION YOU PREFER – THROUGH POSTAL SERVICES OR ELECTRONICALLY. THE RECEIPT OF INFORMATION ELECTRONICALLY IS THE MOST CONVENIENT. IT IS AVAILABLE ROUND-THE-CLOCK (24/7), FREE OF THE RISK OF LOSS OF PAPER INFORMATION AND ENSURES THE CONFIDENTIALITY
- On the purpose of due diligence of the customer envisaged by ra law on “on combating money laundering and terrorism financing”, the bank may request additional documents or other information from the consumer based on <> principle, as well as ask the consumer additional questions during oral communication (in case of necessity of such a requirement) .
- In compliance with the agreement signed with USA, to find out if you are a usa tax payer, financial institutions may collect additional information about the agreements, contracts, cooperation, membership signed by financial institutions, which may have a direct impact on the consumers (e.g. foreign account tax compliance act (fatca))
6. Other terms and conditions
- The system allows 3 unsuccessful login attempts. In case of more than 3 unsuccessful login attempts the given user’s right to access the system will be blocked.
- The Bank is eligible to block the user’s access in case of non-identification of the customer, as well as in the cases set forth by the general terms of the agreement on the provision of banking services signed with the customer.
- The customer is eligible to apply to the Bank to block the user’s access to the system or change users.
- To carry out operations through the system, the fulfillment and compliance with the requirements defined by General Terms of the general agreement on the provision of banking services (if the agreement hasn’t been signed, the customer is required to sign it or from the moment of the registration in the system the agreement existing at the Bank is deemed to be signed between the Bank and the customer), and Tariffs, as well as the identification of the customer are required.
- Customer’s authentication in the system is the latter’s registration as a user, after which the customer is given user’s login and temporary password by the use of which the customer is deemed to be identified.
- After the customer’s authentication, the implementation of any action and/or operation /transaction permitted in the system is deemed a transaction actually executed by the customer and/or upon the latter’s order and the information on the transactions generated in the system obtains a legal force and significance equivalent to a written document of a transaction signed by the customer.
- If the user is not the Customer directly, then the User is considered an authorized representative of the Customer with the role assigned to the latter in the registration application of the Customer and the operations implemented by the User is deemed to be executed by the Customer (the Customer can terminate that authority confirming about that in written at the Bank).
- The Customer (user) shall keep the password secret and shall not disclose it to third persons. The customer must not allow them to be accessible to other persons and shall take all security measures, and in case of any leakage or similar risk the customer must change the passwords in the system and contact the Bank to suspend the authentication of the Customer by the use or application thereof.
- To verify the customer’s authentication, the system may recommend additional security measures (sending one-time password to the registered phone number through SMS and/or other measures) by the use of which the identification of the person logging into the system and/or executing transactions and the Customer will be deemed confirmed.
- For the execution of transactions through the system, the Bank has the right to charge fees defined by the Bank’s Tariffs, as well as other fees (SMS fee and/or other) regarding the maintenance of the System by third parties.
- Upon the Customer’s request, the Information Bulletin shall be provided in hard copy free of charge. The bulletin is also available in all the areas of the Bank’s activity (the Bank’s Head office and branches).
- The Customer can get acquainted with the other terms of the system on the Bank’s website.
- After the date of publication of the bulletin, the terms may have changed, which the customer can find out by contacting the Bank through the means of communication mentioned herein.